About this job
Location options: Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: Mobile Developer
Industry: Automotive, Autonomous Driving, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 1k-5k people
Company type: Private
agile, android, telephony, bluetooth, automotive
CEVT is an innovation center for the future cars of the Geely Group. We develop mobility solutions for a different tomorrow, we occupy some 2000 people and are based in Gothenburg.
We are looking for a function owner to be part of defining new exciting Infotainment systems while also helping us undergo an agile transformation. As function owner you will be responsible for our Telephony area and work together with System Owners and the Product owners defining functional requirements for future telephony functions.
In this role you are closely following the mobile phone market and are incorporating market trends in future functionality plans to secure that we are market leading. Based in Lindholmen, Gothenburg you will be working closely with one or more software development teams and sub-suppliers, customers and stakeholders across organizations to ensure that the intended customer value is delivered.
To succeed in this role you have previous experience of working with infotainment systems and are comfortably leading and inspiring others as well as driving projects and engage effectively in cross-functional organizations. To thrive in this team we believe you are curious and enjoy to take on a large responsibility and are able to act autonomously as well as supporting and working together with the SW developing teams. We hope that you are comfortable in pushing the boundaries of what is possible in order to make our solutions exciting, new and breath-taking.
Main focus in your role:
- Own the function area for Telephony.
- Facebok, WeChat, Skype
- Apple CarPlay, Google Android Auto, Baidu CarLife
- Wireless phone charger
- Bluetoth phone call, Bluetooth SMS
- Near filed communication (NFC)
- Support the SW developing teams in quality analysis and product improvements.
Qualifications and key attributes:
- M.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar and work experience within automotive system engineering and/or function ownership, including infotainment.
- Inspiring and motivating leader that are great at supporting teams to get things done.
- You are good at communicating and influence decision-making at all levels within an organization and contexts.
- You enjoy working in an agile environment and previous experience from agile and/or scrum is meritorious.
- Ability to travel to Asia (approx. 3-5 per year).
For questions about the position contact:
Martin Adebahr, Senior manager Functions & Systems, +46 729 88 82 73, email@example.com
For questions about the recruitment process contact:
Kristina Larsson Djokovic, Recruiter, +46 729 88 85 44, Kristina.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last application date is 2019-05-19.