About this job
Compensation: $70k - 130k
Location options: Visa sponsor
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior, Mid-Level
Role: Desktop Developer
Industry: Finance, Fintech, Information Technology
Company size: 501-1k people
Company type: Private
c++, c++11, agile
To help build premier solutions in one or more of the following:
- Cryptocurrency exchange, Order Management System and retail brokerage.
- Cryptocurrency wallet redemption and payment.
- Blockchain research and smart contracts.
- Securities trading engines for PTS and dark pools.
- Order entry gateways, Smart Order Router and drop copy service.
- Real-time normalization and distribution of market data.
- Algorithmic trading of securities and cryptocurrencies.
Originally established as the core of SBI Group’s FinTech strategy in July 2015, SBI BITS has fulfilled and surpassed this role, cementing its position as an up-and-coming Asian FinTech company with offices in Tokyo, Hong Kong and Dalian.
We provide full support of key technologies for SBI Japannext, the largest PTS by trading volume in Japan. We are also the primary provider of IT services to SBI Securities, Japan’s largest online retail trading brokerage. We supply clients with financial solutions in an ever-evolving market by utilizing and developing cutting-edge advancements in financial technologies, such as blockchain, professional data center management, low-latency co-location services and one of the world’s fastest matching engines.
We have gathered IT experts from all over the world and currently boast an international working environment of employees from over 40 countries. Top leaders each with more than 20 years of experience in the FinTech industry spearhead the group.
Our identity is to be Japan's most modern FinTech company, providing financial technologies based on and committed to the needs of the customer, ensuring that we're always innovating, and always one step ahead.
We have many new exciting projects planned and are always seeking high caliber talents to join our dynamic teams. Do you want to be one of us?
We want people who value teamwork with a result-driven mindset, who thrive in a challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance. You will have the chance to take part in workshops and events in Tokyo to learn about the latest developments.
Our multicultural teams consisting of members from over 40 nations experiment with cutting-edge technologies. We like challenges and solving complex problems. We endeavor to work proactively and commit to self-learning and development on the job in order to deliver high quality results. A strong sense of teamwork and personal responsibility are essential.
- 3+ years intensive programming in C++, with familiarity of C++11 preferred.
- Experience developing distributed and multithreaded software in Linux environments.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithm fundamentals.
- Experience with GitLab, Continuous Integration and testing frameworks
- Experience participating in code reviews.
- Able to produce code that is efficient, reliable, robust, portable and maintainable.
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate in teams.
- Fluency in either English or Japanese.
- Experience in Agile software development methodology.
- Knowledge of ZeroMQ, Redis and Boost.
- Knowledge of SQL database programming.
- Familiarity with financial IT systems.