About this job
Location options: Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Mobile Developer
Industry: Internet of Things
Company size: 51-200 people
Company type: VC Funded
ios, swift, realm
Tenna is an exciting IoT startup with strong financial backing, and we’re seeking a Senior iOS App Developer. The Senior iOS App Developer will build and maintain the Tenna Apps that work with the Tenna Platform. These apps allow workers to interact with meta data associated with industrial assets.
The ideal candidate will be a forward and innovative thinker, an excellent communicator, experienced with transformative projects, and possesses a passion for the IoT revolution. You will be part of a highly collaborative development process, design and write leading-edge code, and join on the ground floor of the re-architecture of Tenna’s product line.
- Works with Product Management, Testing and UX teams to deliver world class Apps.
- Collaborate with the team to identify the best technological business solution.
- Actively participate in planning meetings.
- BS in Computer Science or 5+ years of relevant experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on iOS development experience.
- Strong coding experience in Objective C and Swift.
- Solid understanding and application of best practices for productivity.
- Demonstrated success shipping at least two public-facing mobile apps.
- Strong knowledge of the following:
- Multithread coding, memory/performance debugging, UI development
- Continuous integration, build systems, mobile dependency managers
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with RESTful services and APIs.
- Experience with QR codes and iBeacons.
- Experience in multiple mobile platforms is a plus.
- Strong sense of product ownership and self-directed approach.
- Ability to multitask and deliver projects on schedule.
- An advocate for modern software practices, efficiency and sustainability.
What you need to know:
- Full-time opportunity.
- Onsite in either NYC or Edison, NJ office.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages offered.
- Benefit coverage begins the first date of employment.
- 401k match.
- Visa sponsorship.
- Employee referral bonuses.